Friday, January 8, 2010

I have no title for this one... :)

 I don't know if some of you know this, but sometimes I have quite the temper. Just ask my mom. Or my dad. Or my siblings. 
It never really shows at school, because usually I don't get very upset with people. I usually get more temperamental when it comes to situations. 
Now that you know something new and interesting about me I have this little quote to give you...


" It's okay to be mad, it's not okay to be mean!"


This quote seems perfect for me right now. It also seems perfect for a lot of other people too, but I'm not going to judge so... let's you and I forget i ever said that. :)
I think that in any type of relationship, whether it be in a family or friends or romantic, you can be be upset with someone. Everybody has the right to be upset. My dear mom ( who I love very much for always supporting me in anything I need help with) was discussing this with me yesterday. What she was explaining to me is all pretty much summed up in this quote. I realized that even though I may be upset about a situation, I can't change it. I shouldn't take it out on other people if i'm mad.  

Good insight from my mom. 



Oh and if you are worried about my temper now, don't be. If you haven't seen it, you won't. And it's not that bad... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Let me know what you think of what i'm writing about, and tell me ideas of more stuff to write! I love comments because then I know you're reading my blog!!!

Welcome to My Blog!

Thank you for coming to my blog, please stay awhile! Read and comment on everything, even if you want to comment on every single post you read! I like knowing people are reading what I write! If you want me to write about something specific, or give me fun ideas to write about please tell me! I don't ever have enough good ideas for what to write about, and you can help me out!