Friday, January 1, 2010

This Post is most offically Dedicated to... My Brother :)

Holy Smokes! I haven't been on here... in about forever. Anyways...
As this holiday season rolls to a close, I've decided that I haven't been focusing on my family. It's been a relief to actually stop school, even for just a week, and spend time with them. Mostly I realized over the break how lucky and blessed I am to have such an AMAZING family. Truly. My family is so supportive and fun. I can't express my feelings for all of them in one post, so I decided to do a blog about someone I truly love.
My little brother Ethan. 
Now don't get me wrong. My little brother is a pain in the butt. But really, people, what little brother isn't? He does his job well: teasing me about boyfriends,telling me that I'm grumpy, putting soap on my toothbrush, running around doing a number of little brother things just to get me mad; he excels in what he does. And I'm sure if he were writing this blog right now, he probably would be writing all of the horrible big sister things I do ( because I do them, and I know I do... :) ) 
However, no matter how annoying or little brotherly he can be and no matter how mad I get at him, I still love him. I love the fact that even though he's nine, he can make some of the best jokes i've ever heard. I love that he has an overactive imagination. I love how he aspires to be things I never dreamed of when I was his age. I love how sweet he can be when I'm upset, or how much fun we can have when we are bored. I love the fact that he is my brother, and I am his sister.
I am truly grateful for Ethan.
:)

2 comments:

Hey! Let me know what you think of what i'm writing about, and tell me ideas of more stuff to write! I love comments because then I know you're reading my blog!!!

Welcome to My Blog!

Thank you for coming to my blog, please stay awhile! Read and comment on everything, even if you want to comment on every single post you read! I like knowing people are reading what I write! If you want me to write about something specific, or give me fun ideas to write about please tell me! I don't ever have enough good ideas for what to write about, and you can help me out!