Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to School!

Sooo... I just wanted to let everybody know how awesome I am. I bought all the books for this semester. I decided to see what would have happened if I had bought them all at the book store like it is suggested and what my total would have been.
 Here's what I found out:

Study Guide: 25.85
Biology Book: 81.65
Lab Study Guide: 34.05
Communication theories: 74.10
First Look at Communication Theory: 122.45
Go with Office 2007 With CD: 76.00
I live in the future and Here’s how it works: 25.00
MLA Handbook: 22.00
Design and Truth: 26.00
Total: 487.10
Okay so, next... I figured out what I really paid for all of those books... here it goes:
Study Guide: 20.70
Biology Book:  Free!
Lab Study Guide: 27.25
Communication theories: 16.00
First Look at Communication Theory: $53.99
Go with Office 2007 With CD: Free!
I live in the future and Here’s how it works: $16.99
MLA Handbook: 18.84
Design and Truth: 15.84 
Total:  169.62

Ya. That's how cool I am :)
I feel like a super thrifty shopper. In the good way.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I haven't been keeping track of your blog for so long! Anyways, you are the definite shop queen I know for sure! By best friend, did you mean Bjorn or your family?

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Let me know what you think of what i'm writing about, and tell me ideas of more stuff to write! I love comments because then I know you're reading my blog!!!

Welcome to My Blog!

Thank you for coming to my blog, please stay awhile! Read and comment on everything, even if you want to comment on every single post you read! I like knowing people are reading what I write! If you want me to write about something specific, or give me fun ideas to write about please tell me! I don't ever have enough good ideas for what to write about, and you can help me out!