Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Aud, Brad and Emilee!

I know I just posted, but I had to share this important news flash: Aud, Brad and Emilee are officially 18! Hooray! As of today!!! :)
I have known Audrey since I was about three, because we danced for 12 years together and virginia tanner! She is the sweetest girl ever and I can always count on her to be there for me no matter what happens. We come up with the best ideas for fun things to do and usually they are totally random. She's so awesome, cute and funny! Sometimes when i'm with her my sides hurt because we laugh so hard! She is one of my best friends! :)
I've known Brad as long as Audrey ( because they are twins. duh). I didn't really know him as well since he didn't dance with aud and I, but sometimes he would impress us with some of his quality 5 year old dance moves. Which were pretty sick, if i remember correctly. He is an awesome kid, and he ends up giving me rides everywhere because The Marshalls live so close, and i'm a loser with no car! He is fun to be around and a great friend!
I met Emilee last year, and she is definitely one of the nicest, funniest girls I know. Because I have no social life and i'm in the IB program, I only have one class with her, but she always makes a point to say hi to me in the hall! She is so funny and when I get the chance I love hanging out with her! She is so much fun!!!
There you go! Those are the AWESOME people that turned EIGHTEEN today!!!
Happy Birthday Guys!

2 comments:

  1. Aw I love you Whit!! You are one of my bestest friends ever too! I miss those days of dance, man those were the best! But I do always love our adventures we have now! And we are going to do yoga together somewhere!! Ha ha you are the best! TE AMO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I look back fondly at those years! :(
    But yoga will be a party! just another awesome adventure we have! haha
    Te amo tambien!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Let me know what you think of what i'm writing about, and tell me ideas of more stuff to write! I love comments because then I know you're reading my blog!!!

Welcome to My Blog!

Thank you for coming to my blog, please stay awhile! Read and comment on everything, even if you want to comment on every single post you read! I like knowing people are reading what I write! If you want me to write about something specific, or give me fun ideas to write about please tell me! I don't ever have enough good ideas for what to write about, and you can help me out!