Friday, September 11, 2009

Rest In Peace Fishies

Four Fish Friends

May 2009- September 2009



In early May, four beautiful fish were born to Mr. and Mrs. Molly Black Fish, along with many brothers and sisters. They lived for a short time in a small tank, enjoying life and loving to swim around, when five of the fish were put up for adoption because of the lack of space and care in their first tank. Mr. and Mrs. Molly Black Fish gave them up for adoption with happy faces, knowing that they would have a good life with their new adoptive parents. They were soon adopted by Mr. Eric Higgins and Miss. Whitney Baum, who took the all five of the fish. They soon started their new and improved life swimming around a big huge mansion of a tank, eating all they could hold and playing new games. They especially enjoyed the swimming in holes in the rocks game, and the getting pushed around by the current of the water filter game. The especially loved the latter, playing it whenever they could. They loved their adoptive parents very much, and their adoptive parents loved them back. They would often be seen talking to each other and following their mommies finger around the tank. The five fish would also get very excited and wag their little tails whenever they saw their mommy coming to the tank because that meant either food or attention. They didn't get to see their daddy very much, since he didn't really care about his fish children, but sometimes he would pop in and say hi to "the fish" when he came to visit Whitney.
They loved their Grandma and Grandpa also, especially Grandpa because he would play games with them like chase the finger. Aunt Gretchen was fun to look at and Uncle Ethan was fun to play pretend to bite the nose. However one day the whole family had to leave the babies at home and gave them some extra food and let them play with each other. Soon, the playing turned to biting and being mean, and they got in a large fight. Four died because of the fighting and the mean feeder fish came and ate them up. Only one survived the terrible ordeal.
They are survived by their brother Grandmas and Grandpas, their aunts and uncles, as well as their Mother and Father
We miss them.
( At least mother does. Father doesn't care about the fish we adopted. )
The funeral service will be completed tomorrow at four o'clock, for family only. All condolences can be made at the bottom of this post, or on facebook.

ps: I think i'm going to buy new fish... are there any that live a relatively long time? haha :)

2 comments:

  1. ROTFL! Are you INSANE!!!? I love it! And you say you can't write well. ... Sorry about the fishes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks!!! :) My writing is nothing compared to yours though!
    I know. Poor fishies :( I'll buy new ones soon though, don't you worry!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Let me know what you think of what i'm writing about, and tell me ideas of more stuff to write! I love comments because then I know you're reading my blog!!!

Welcome to My Blog!

Thank you for coming to my blog, please stay awhile! Read and comment on everything, even if you want to comment on every single post you read! I like knowing people are reading what I write! If you want me to write about something specific, or give me fun ideas to write about please tell me! I don't ever have enough good ideas for what to write about, and you can help me out!