Thursday, September 3, 2009

Surprise!

I walked in the door of my bedroom today, feeling sad because I have ( as always) a bunch of homework. When suddenly I thought " Hm... I smell roses." An overpowering sent of roses. At first I thought that maybe I had opened lotion or something... and the smell was just perfuming the whole house. Then I turned around and saw...
THESE! :)


How pretty are those!? And they smell so good!
Why did I get these here flowers you may ask?
I have no idea. I'm pretty sure I haven't been wronged... or been mad at anybody in particular.
I'm just pretty sure, one of my best guy friends in the whole wide world is probably one of the cutest boys ever. ( And I have a lot of cute friends for boys. So that's saying something. )
He did it... just because.
THANK YOU ERIC!
:)

5 comments:

  1. awww thats so cute :D whitney i has a blogg too :D u could follow it if u like a huge dose of complaining. :DDDDDd
    it b eynj.blogspot.com

    -shao-yuin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! He's awesome! :) okay shao yuin! i will follow it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whit, this is so cute! what a lucky girl you are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I am! Who else gets flowers? Nobody. Ha.
    Haha just kidding!:)
    But thanks em! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Let me know what you think of what i'm writing about, and tell me ideas of more stuff to write! I love comments because then I know you're reading my blog!!!

Welcome to My Blog!

Thank you for coming to my blog, please stay awhile! Read and comment on everything, even if you want to comment on every single post you read! I like knowing people are reading what I write! If you want me to write about something specific, or give me fun ideas to write about please tell me! I don't ever have enough good ideas for what to write about, and you can help me out!